Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stockpiling

Image result for heap of papers   I have made a decision to do something I've seen several other bloggers and vloggers do when they travel, but I have decided to do this for Christmas. I have decided to stockpile materials for my entire Christmas break, for both my blog and videos for the youtube channel.
   I feel like I need a break, a proper one and not just a weekend. I need to just be around friends and family, not think about work and school and I just need to breathe for a while. I'm so stressed right now, and knowing I have the opportunity to take a break from every single "have to" and just spend time with the people close to me.
   I'm starting this today, writing one post a day so that I may have a break from the 19th to the 1st of January. I think this decision will help me take a break from my work with both school and everything else, and that the break will make me see everything in a new light, a new perspective and make me more creative again. It's been so long since I've actually felt creative, been proud of what I've wrote or drawn, having an idea that makes me inspired and passionate.
(Picture source: Top 10 List)

No comments:

Post a Comment