Friday, October 27, 2017

Day #300

Related image   It never stops amazing me that your entire day can change after having a simple conversation with someone who makes you happy. It doesn't even have to be someone that you're particularly close to, even if you barely spend any time with them, you can feel so much better after actually doing so. Even if you're having a horrible day your spirits can be lifted just like that, by sharing a couple of jokes and talking to a friend for twenty minutes.
   Humans have an amazing power over one another. They can with change another humans mood with the flick of a wrist, make someone else happy by just smiling at them, make someone laugh by just a well worded scentence.
   I had an awful day today, still feeling under the weather, being tired and stressed and one of my friends cheered me up. It was unexpected, I wasn't looking for a long conversation, but I got the feeling we could have talked for hours if both of us had had more time. In just a few minutes, my mood changed from crappy to a lot better, just because of a small conversation where I was catching up with a friend.
   Friends are so important. Other humans around you are so important, and you need to do your best to appreciate them every day, because they need and deserve that appreciation. In the future I'm going to make a conscious choice to appreciate my friends and the people surrounding me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment