Monday, October 9, 2017

Ensiferum Concert


   Here's the new vlog for this week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming and editing it, it was an amazing experience (both the concert and continuing to learn all the things in my new editing program).
   I'll definetly be going to more concerts in the future (and honestly, probably vlogging it too). And alsom  before anyone says anything: I know my eyebrows look fucked up without makeup on, as I go further from my nose they get lighter and lighter, which means it looks like I only have half an eyebrow, deal with it.
   Anyway, if you want to check out my channel, you can click this link! I hope to see you in the next video as well, until then, looking forward to seeing you in the comments on my blog/on my instagram. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment