Saturday, October 14, 2017

Day #285

   This blog post is brought to you from my childhood bed in my teenage room. You're welcome.
   I have arrived! Yes, I am finally home, and after chatting with my parents and siblings for about two hours, I'm alone in my bedroom. It feels strange to be sleeping here, without the intrusive noises of the city. The world seems different on the country, somehow smaller. It's not a bad thing however, I'm in desperate need of a break.
   It's great to be back. The kittens have grown so much, and I look forward to sharing their pictures with you. Everything seems to be changing so fast now that I'm not around anymore.
Today's positive choice is an easy pick; going home. I've missed the house, my family and the cats so much. I've missed my friends, whom I'll be seeing tomorrow. I'm also going to visit the graveyard tomorrow. I haven't been in so long.
   Now, it's time for sleep. I have a long, activity filled day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment