Saturday, October 28, 2017

MIA for Today

   I have been MIA for most of today, due to me spending the day in our beautiful capital, attending the book fair that's being held here. I'm taking some time off, spending time with two of my friends (Anton and Sara) and of course, with my boyfriend who tagged along to go visit his friends who live here nowadays.
   I'm currently seated in a café, where I'm having a very mediocre cheesecake and taking a break from walking around all the time. I've already bought two books today, and gotten a lot of nice shots for both the upcoming video and for a blogpost I'll be posting tonight.
   I'm having a lot of fun so far. We'll be staying in the capital until around nine, when our train leaves. I had a productive train ride here, and plan on having a productive ride back, though all the travelling back and forth and all the other tings I'm currently involved in makes me feel incredibly tired. I'm trying to stay positive and think about the fact that amazing things are happening for me right now, and I'm relly grateful to have all these awesome opportunities in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment