Saturday, October 21, 2017

Day #293

   So after yesterday's adventures with my sister, we decided to do something we haven't done in quite a while; cook together. Since my kitchen is so small, we decided to invade my boyfriend's apartment and make pizza for all three of us, after she cut his hair. She's very talented with a pair of scissors, especially considering she hasn't had any professional training.
   We decided to make a pizza with metworst, onion, bacon and ground beef, so pretty fatty and unhealthy, but we thought it would be fine. The pizza turned out great, better than expected, and we (as I always do) used the recipe my dad uses for the dough. I use it partly because it's the best one I've found so far, and I love that it's my dad who taught it to me. It was pretty late when we finished eating though, so we decided to not do anything that required a lot of moving around, since both me and my sister had exhausted our legs earlier during the day when we went shopping for a new winter jacket and some jeans for my sister.
   We settled on watching a movie, and my sister quickly picked out The Night Before, one of Sofia's personal favorites. She's been telling me to watch it before, but I've always forgotten to, so when she saw the opportunity she took it and put it on. I loved it (a review will be coming up in a later post, today or tomorrow) and do not regret finding the time to watch it.
   Afterwards, we just walked home (it was amazingly cold out for being the middle of October, almost freezing), I had to borrow my boyfriend's hoodie to not freeze, and didn't do too much after that.
   She's going home tomorrow, it feels very strange to have to let her go so fast. It's like she just got here, and I honestly wish she could stay longer. We always have so much fun on her visits, and there never seems to be enough time to do all the things we'd like to.
   Enjoy this OOTD picture she took of me yesterday, I thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment