Friday, October 13, 2017

I'm Going Home!

   Today I'm finally doing it. I'm going home to see my family! I'm so excited, I've been looking forward to this for quite a while, and I've missed my home so much.
   I'm leaving the city at 6 p.m. on a train with Theo (and before you ever think it, yes; this weekend is going to be the upcoming Monday's vlog, so of course I'm not going to tell you too much about the things I'm doing the following days, so there's stuff left for the vlog). I'm starting vlogging today, and finishing on Sunday, for those who wonder about that. I'm guessing it's going to be a long one, so be prepared for that... But that's getting uploaded on Monday, stay tuned!
  I've been away from home about two months now, so I think it's time to go home, and I've been thinking about it for quite a while, but I haven't been able to do so because I've been busy almost 24/7 the past two months with school, work and apartment hunting (as all you know by now, so I won't go into more detail about that). I honestly don't really have time now either, but figured I might as well study on the train and on the evenings at home, so I don't fall behind...
   I'm soo looking forward to seeing my family and friends again. I've missed them all so, so much. When I moved out, I had no idea that it was going to be this hard to be away from all of them. Of course, I had assumed I was going to miss them, but I had no idea it was going to be like this. Also, for some odd reason leaving for my second year was harder than leaving for my first year, I have no idea why.
   That's enough rambling for now, I have to go eat lunch with my boyfriend so I then can continue to do some school stuff and pack my bag for the weekend. I'm so thrilled about going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment