Sunday, October 29, 2017

Day #302

   I've always known myself as a person who has very little discipline when it comes to writing. I can have an idea that I think it's absolutely amazing, and then in a few short moments I can have another one, which I think is better, and then start writing on that... I never really have the motivation to finish a project since something else always comes along, and I barely have ny finished projects.
   But lately, I've found myself working on a particular project that speaks to me on an emotional level more than anything I've ever done before, and even if my mind wanders and I write a short story, I always seem to find my way back into the old story. It also something quite personal, something that shows a lot of my own experiences in the world, and tells the stories of people I've met and discussed with, some of them my close friends.
   I have yet to decide wether I'm going to share this work on any social media, as it is (at least right now, in the first draft) such a personal concept, with so many personal thoughts and ideas. Even though these ideas and thoughts, these experiences are not my own and written into a fictional story, I still fear those involved would become uncomfortable with people reading their words and their stories, despite that there's no chance anyone would recognize them.
   At the moment, I'm just very happy to have something to work on that gives me such a large amount of peace in my hectic life.
   Also, enjoy this picture of my double chin! You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment