Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Everything at Once

   Today is one of those days when I feel like I'm doing everything all at once. My alarm rang at 9 a.m., but since I couldn't sleep because of a horrible headache that was hammering my head the entire night, I decided to skip the lecture and sleep until 12, which in retrospect probably wasn't one of my better decisions.
   At 13.15 I had to go to class, where we cut open some blue mussels and some earth worms. Studying biology is always changing, and always, always interesting.
   That particular class ended at 15.30, and in half an hour I needed to be across town, attending an apartment showing (this marked the 12th). I made it with 2 minutes to spare, and the apartment was adorable, so of course I applied. After, I had to walk to my boyfriend's apartment, when I had a small snack, and now, here we are.
   The rest of my day will be spent doing several things. It's my turn to do the dishes, I have a ton of emails to respond to and to send, I'd like to take another walk some time later today, take some notes for school, do some blogging/brainstorming from blog posts and also plan out the upcoming weekend, when I'm finally going home to visit my family and meet my friends.
   I feel like I'm getting increasingly busy, but everything that happens to me right now is also insanely positive, and for once, I don't mind being busy and working on stuff all the time. I love everything I'm going through at the moment, and though I'm stressed, I'm also really really grateful for all the things happening right now, because I know I'm working towards bigger and better things for myself and my future. I love all the things going on at the moment, and I wouldn't trade my life right now for anything else in the world.
   However, I'm also looking forward to going home for the weekend, when I get to take a small break from all the studying and the apartment hunting, relax and spend some time with my family and those of my friends who still live at home. It's going to be amazing, that I can completely relax and let go for two days straight, and not think about any of my problems or all the things I'm trying to do all at once.
  Anyway, I'm done complaning. It's time for me to engage in some intense dishwashing. Enjoy these pretty, autumn colored pictures taken today when I walked around the entire town.

1 comment:

  1. Avoid using the word STRESS and STRESSED. Instead say that you are BUSY or HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO. In that way you’ll keep the stress-monster and high blood pressure at bay and can go on doing the many things you are busy with. (Advice given by a psychologist/ mental coach at a lecture about how to handle stress...)

    ReplyDelete