Monday, October 23, 2017

I Made A New Blog

   So, I have some news... I made a new blog! Some of you will cheer about this, some of you will hate on me, maybe because you think this means I'll spend more time on that blog than on this one, or because I'm a total geek. First one's completely wrong: I'm not going to spend more time on that blog, nothing about this new project will affect this one, and second: I don't care if you think I'm a total geek, because I've already accepted my faith as the Queen of Geeks.
   Now, some of you may not remember this, but I used to post book reviews in Swedish, like wayyy back in the day, before this blog became 100% written in English, and I even did it before I started on this blog. And lately, I've been missing that. So I was like "Okay, let me change it up a little bit" and I made a quick little blog, wrote a short little about me section and a little bit of an introduction post. So if you're interested in that, click here to check it out! Here's a little bit of a pre-view of the blog and what the colors look like.
   Of course, I don't count on this striking a cord with all of you: I know a lot of you don't understand any swedish at all, and that some of you simply don't care about what books I read. This is just for the few of you who share my passion in books!
   And I promise, promise, promise for all of you who couldn't care less about the whole book review thingy: this little project will not take any time from anything else that I do. It's just a little bit of a side thing for my blog, and there will be a page about it, but it's nothing you'll have to engage in!

1 comment:

  1. Verkar intressant! Har också saknat dina bokrecensioner!

    ReplyDelete