Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hypocrites And Other Bad "Friends"

Image result for hypocrites   There are few things that bother me as much as hypocrites. If you tell me we're friends, and we'll always be there for eachother, then only call/text me when you need me, and when I need you, you're suddenly too busy to pay any attention to the things I need I need help with. If you tell me to respect your feelings, but you don't respect mine, you will annoy me to my very core. If you tell me you have to work and you need time alone, and I accept that, and then you can't leave me alone when I'm working... Stop it!
   Because the thing is, if you start treating these people like they treat you, you're going to get one of two responses. It's either "Oh my God, you're so mean, why won't you help/respect me" or "You're such a bad friend, why won't you spend time on our relationship". These people are narcissistic and not a good addition to your life. Hear me loud and clear when I say they're not worth it.
   No matter how much time you spend on these people, it's never enough. They always need more time, more attention, whatever you give them it's not good enough, and this will affect your life in a really negative way.
   Though I'm all about giving 100% in everything I do, and spreading positive energy all around me, I cannot with a good conscience say that you should love, or even like these people, because they will drain you. Being positive is not about just accepting getting treated like trash as seeing it in a positive light, it's about improving yourself and your surroundings, which you can't do with a bunch of negative people around you.
Image result for hypocrites   So if you're concerned that someone in your surroundings might be one of these narcissistic hypocritic idiots, I don't think you should waste more time on them, because if you do they will drain you and your life slowly but surely and you won't end up feeling good about keeping them around in the end. Cut them out of your life as soon as you can, because you need to so that you can feel better in your future and have a healthier social life.
Remember, it doesn't matter how long you've known them, if they don't treat you like a friend or an equal, they're not really your friend.
(Image source: upper; pinterest, lower picture: Ghanacelebrities)

No comments:

Post a Comment