Monday, October 16, 2017

Day #289


   By now it's really no secret: I don't like football. I'm not a huge fan, I never have and probably never will be, and the only football-related activity I take part in, is watching a game with my boyfriend every now and then. However, about a month ago, I let it slip that I'd come practice with him if he had a ball in town (which, at the moment, he had not) and now when we went home for the weekend he remembered to bring along a ball. So, of course, I had to make good on my promise.
   So, today, we headed to Kuppis to enjoy the (for once) nice weather, for some quality time together, and played some soccer. Actually, played is a really strong word, we mostly just kicked the ball around, taking shifts as goalie and goofing around. We finished by jogging once around the field, which made me less out of breath than I expected.
   I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but I think it was mostly because I needed the exercise desparetly since I was editing and rendering my new video (which will be uploaded  about the time this post is public, and will be placed on the blog as soon as I can), aka. spending most of the day sitting on my ass. Also, since the weather was awesome, I enjoyed it even more.
   Also, look at these adorable pictures (yes, there was a lot freaking birds around, it looked like part of some horror movie) taken right before the sun started setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment