Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Finally!

   Today's the day. My sister will be arriving by train this evening, and I'm so looking forward to have her visit me. She'll be staying for several days, and I'm so thrilled. We've got a lot of plans, for example I'm taking her to Kawaii to eat sushi and we're thinking of going to the movies. I'm also going to take her to some of my favorite cafés and the best places to take walks in the city. There's also probably going to be some sorts of photoshoot, just like the last time.
   She's one of the people I miss the most, along with my brother, when I'm not at home, though (as every sibling does) she sometimes bothered and annoyed me, and I did the same for her. I'd like to think that she misses me too.
   (Side note: Of course, I'll be vlogging the entire week, so you'll get to follow along all the things we do and experience. Although, I'll probably have to split it into some smaller vlogs, because since she'll be here for almost a full four days, there will be tons of material to use, and I'm not going to make another vlog that's above 10 minutes long, because I don't think that's really optimal.)
   People have always told me me and my sister look alike, but I don't think we do, at least not anymore, especially since I cut off my hair. If you think we look alike, please leave me a comment telling me so. We looked a lot more like eachother when we were younger, before we started changing our looks more experimentally. She's a bit taller than me though, only a few centimeters, and I often times have a more alternative style in clothing, makeup and hair. Enjoy these pictures from each of our instagrams.
   So what do I look forward to the most when having her here with me? There are a lot of possible choices for an answer, but there's one that's pretty clear to me.
   What I miss the most when I'm away from my sister, is our talks. I talk to her like I talk to no other person, and I always look forward to our conversations. She understands when I want to talk about something, she understands when I want to be left alone. I do the same for her, and when and if we tell eachother something, we know for a fact that our secrets are well kept. We have the same kind of humor, the same kind of infectious laughter and share jokes that have been there since we were small children. There's something very special about having a sister, or a sibling, though it might sound like a huge cliché.
   I'll be picking her up from the train in a couple of hours. Until then, I'll be working on some school stuff, and then going to a date with my boyfriend to celebrate our five months together.

No comments:

Post a Comment