Thursday, October 19, 2017

Day #291

   Yesterday we, me and Theo, celebrated five months together. We don't like to drag too much attention to these kind of "small things", every little mile stone isn't too important to us (we honestly find that kind of things to be kind of ridiculous, but whatever floats your boat), but every month we do something small to appreciate our new month spent together, like go for coffee or go see a movie, kind of like a regular date night.
   We went to this adorable little place called café Latte. I love their cheesecake, but since there was no cheesecake left yesterday, I got carrot cake (something that I don't actually eat all that much) and I was actually pleasantly surprised. I loved it, and paired with the vegan hot chocolate I drank it was amazing. I loved the taste of vegan hot chocolate btw, considering drinking it several times again.
   If I'm being completely honest, I don't think I've ever felt this good in a relationship before. I feel like I can completely be myself without any bad consequences, like I can share everything with my partner (something that I've never really felt before), but also that I don't have to, that I can share my odd sense of humor without being judged, act silly and strange without him looking at me funny, which I have never really felt before with someone I'm dating.
   We can spend time together without actually doing something special, just sitting in a room, studying together or playing different games, and be able to change into a mood when we're very clingy and cuddly within a couple of seconds. We can be active and spend almost an entire day outdoors, and then the next one we could spend on the couch, marathoning a series. It's kind of a perfect balance, we work very well together. We share the same sense of humor, a certain taste in music and a small taste for adventure and trying to new things.
I'm certainy hoping for another 5 months, and I really think we're going be together for a long time. I look forward to spending the incoming 5 months with him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment