Saturday, October 14, 2017

Kittens (Update)

   As some of you may or may not remember, when I left home we had new kittens (if you haven't read that post yet, you can check it out by clicking here), and as I said yesterday, I wanted to show you how much they've grown while I've been gone.
   Julia, the older one, has almost doubled in size (!) For those of you wondering, she's the lighter one, seen grabbing my foot. She's always had a thing for attacking people's feet, although she's grown out of it a bit, she still does it a lot. She's also quite grown out of the kitten stage when they're so energetic they need to be everywhere, at the same time, and is now much more calm when we're holding/cuddling her etc. She's still far from fullgrown, but it's really mind blowing that she's grown so much.
   The younger one (darker, seen in the lower picture) has also almost doubled in size. He's still in the energetic kitten stage (if you already couldn't guess by the almost manic look in his eyes) and is really curious about everything. Oddly enough, he's fond of our dishwasher and loves to lie down on the lid when it's out. No one really understands it, he's a strange little kitten. As you can see, he's still a lot smaller than Julia, and he'll probably stay small for quite a while still. Also, it is absolutely impossible to take a good picture of him. Completely impossible.
   The cats are what I miss the most when living in the city, since I can't have cats/other pets in my apartment. I love holding and cuddling them, they're one of the best things in the world if you ask me.

1 comment: